He flew in a day early to spend some extra time with us..... And our first stop after he arrived ... the park!! Weeeeeee!

Where else to go on a beautiful and sunny morning in the northwest!?!
We had so much fun .... And when it was time for him to return to work that day ... The girls watched on the balcony... hoping he'd be back!

Ms. R .... waiting ... wondering ... where is that silly uncle P?

Well .... low and behold he did come back.
We had dinner with him two nights in a row!
Such fun!!
We hate to see him go home tomorrow.... But I'm trying not to let that overshadow all the fun we had!
I told him my tears were of gratitude for bringing us warm hugs and a feeling of home.
We love you uncle P!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
It's so fun to have the family come visit, even for a short time!
ReplyDelete