I'm trying to get back in the saddle.... And want to write and reflect ... as the girls quickly approach TWO... Which is exactly ONE month from tomorrow.
And... and as we continue to adjust and readjust to our new normal in this place we're calling home...I am reminded daily that everything is going to be ok. Somehow ... and mostly with God's love AND the support from amazing family ... we will make it through yet another leg of this seemingly long journey.
Today's reminder came in such a pure and genuine form....
Albeit ... A blurry picture....as Ms. R asked Ms. K for her hand when walking down the stairs.. I saw God's love through my babies.


Their love was so sweet and so deliberate. A reminder that we all need to reach out for a helping hand sometimes.... and that's ok.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama
I have been thinking about you for at least the past week...meaning to sit down and jot you a little email to see how you guys are doing. I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to do that, but please know I've been sending happy thoughts your way. :)
ReplyDelete[I hope it will make you laugh to know that I think of you when my dear Baby B is doing acrobatics on the changing table - prompting me to put her on the floor to fasten her diaper...and in that I've had Dairy Queen ice cream THREE TIMES in the past three weeks - once being the girls' first ice cream cones last week! HA!]
I hope you are continuing to settle into your new surroundings and your new routine. I know how *un*settling it can be to move, but I can't quite imagine it with two toddlers in tow. Hang in there, Mama!