Monday, July 18, 2011

"too"

When I was a little (sister) ... well, I guess I still am, but anyway... when I was younger .. I used to follow my older sister around saying 'me too'.

As in... Everything SHE had or was doing ... I wanted it too.

ME TOO!

Ironically enough ... Precious Ms. K (the first born) has picked up a similar phrase...

If Ms. R has something that she also wants..... Her expression is...

'TOO'!!

So far.... She has not attached "me" to it.... But it is so dang cute.

We hear her wandering around saying... 'too,too,too' ... And then we know... she wants what Ms. R has!

At our wedding my sister's MOH speech was written around the theme of "me too"!!

I loooooved it!!!!

Still have a copy Auntie J? I'd love to hear it again!

Maybe it will be a reoccurring speech theme down the road someday!!!

With love,
Cuz i'm the mama!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment