Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A morning prayer...?

I can so vividly recall when I used to say "evenings" were our toughest time of day. It made sense, back then, by the days' end ... we were ALL tired and fussy!

As of late...the "fussy" time of day has changed. Evenings seem to be better. A full tummy after dinner and running around (semi-clothed) throughout house usually has the girls giggling and squealing away...and that makes me very happy. :)

BUT..... now -- our mornings seem to be much more volatile.

Pleasing the girls at this time of day is a crap shoot (excuse my French). They seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed more often than not, lately. :(

I have to say this saddens me because I recall (quite fondly) when mornings seemed good. With the dawn of each new day... we were all happy and ready to start anew.

I guess some of this may be a result of our recent move and adjusting to the time difference .... but, in all reality, it had started prior to our move.

With all things.... I know this is a "season".... And it will pass. But I know there are many of you --out there -- praying for us in this new transition....

And, so ... I found it meaningful to let you know a "morning prayer" would be faithfully appreciated.

I guess my thinking is ... perhaps it may help to bring a calm over our home during these rough and rocky morning moments.

May God bless all of our faithful prayer warriors. We would not be completing our mission without you...

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment