
Yes.... my mommy panicked.
Yes.... my daddy stayed calm.
Yes.... I no longer have a rocky nose or a nose with a rock in it.
Mama tells me I'm lucky I have a daddy who is good with staying calm and using instruments to remove things.
I wasn't so sure when they were holding me down .... Screaming at the top of my lungs....
But ... yes .... I have to secretly agree.... Rocks in the nose aren't cool. Even if your friends tell you they are... trust me -- they aren't.
With love
Ms. R
O...M...G...!!! Poor little thing! I bet you can't wait to tell all her friends this story when she's a teenager!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Poor her, and you!! My husband tells a story about an ER visit for his brother having put a french fry up his nose, so I've been vigilant watching for any signs of things being placed there! So far, so good!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! That is crazy! I am glad that her daddy got it out for her!
ReplyDelete