Sunday, September 18, 2011

2nd Birthday ... quick version

Does this happen look like 2nd birthday EXHAUSTION??
Two little girls ... with tired eyes ... after celebrating their 2nd birthday ... a weekend that was filled with so much LOVE!

I have to admit -- mama is also beyond tired....but I wanted to post a few pics of the fun for friends and family who couldn't be with us.

But - boy did we have fun....starting Friday morning all the way through Sunday afternoon!

Grandma J and Papa R came to town and we partied like rock stars!!

MUCH more about their special visit in the days to come, but for now -- a quick peek at our weekend fun!

Presents were torn into and played with....



 ...we enjoyed a fun-filled day a the zoo...

 ...and -- cake and ice cream --- DEVOURED!!

If I had more energy I'd post more pics and details .. but mama's gotta get two birthday babes through the tub and into bed!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend -- and MANY, MANY special thanks for all the wonderful cards and gifts we received in the mailbox this past week.  It was such a treat to check the mail and find such fun notes from back home.

LOVE and MISS you ALL like CRAZY!!

Talk soon.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Happy birthday, Ms. K!!! Happy birthday, Ms. R!!!

    Hope you enjoyed this awesome milestone to its fullest...and now I hope you can get some rest! :) :)

    ReplyDelete