It's on the DAILY that I think about blogging.
I can't really put one "reason" on why I just can't get to it, like I used to.
When the twins were Ms. A's age - I was blogging several times/week.
And when they were between the ages of 6-18mo .. it was almost daily.
When I was pregnant with Ms. A - there was a lull... just because I was sick and tired and put sleep above everything else.
Now - I just don't know... it's so hard to fit it in.
RIGHT NOW .. as I type.. Ms. A is pushing one of our big kitchen stools all over the kitchen following me around.
I keep moving the laptop from counter top to counter top to try and run from her.
She won't let me.
She pushes the stool until she can get up to my level.
She is relentless.
So... that's partly why.
And it's pretty easy to appease her if I just put my "work" aside and play with her.
When the twins are at school - she needs more of "me" to occupy her.
And I suppose I've just decided that is how I'd rather spend my time.
It's bittersweet because there are so many moments with all three of my girls that I wish I was documenting.
For example - Ms. A's new phrase she just picked up this weekend.
We were walking down the stairs when she dropped her beloved baby.
She looked up at me, put her hands in the air and with very concerned eyes said ... "OH DEAR".
It was so precious. And... I stop and try to etch moments like that into my brain, because I don't ever want to forget her little face and sweet words.
And I know if I'm blogging about it - I will better be able to recall.
But - try as I might .... it seems to be less and less of a priority.
I'm not ready to close up shop and be done with it.
Sometimes I think I almost need to start anew ... a new name perhaps ... pay someone to revamp the look of my blog and start with a new focus.
Maybe in the New Year???!??!
We shall see......
In the meantime... know we're still here and doing well....
As we head into Thanksgiving week - we have more to be thankful for than ever before.
Life is settling out with the hubs job, the girls are growing and thriving and watching them turn into people is the most incredible blessing.
We have so much love in our hearts for our family & friends.
We spend too much time fretting over how fast the girls are growing, but I guess that comes with the parenting territory.
The heart tugs come daily .... just knowing these ages and stages will come and go so quickly.
Which - is why I suppose I'm choosing to "work" less and "play" more with the girls.
As I stand at the computer now and shoo Ms. A into the living room...... it's clear she want to just be with me and how can I possibly pass that up?
Wishing all my readers a blessed Thanksgiving... filled with God's love, family, friends, turkey and some yummy pumpkin pie!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

Me, too! On every account!
ReplyDelete