Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Baby swings?? NO, NO, Mama!

On a recent trip to the park the girls both decided to protest going into the "baby swings". 

They still love swinging in bucket swings at home, but once their eyes graced the likes of the big kid swings -- they were all over the idea!

Too cute!
 Doesn't she look like such a little "big" girl?? ;)
 Ms. K just chillaxin'
The girls had so much fun at a new park we stopped to check out! It's amazing what a change of scenery can do for them and for me, too!
I just stepped outside this morning and that unbearable heat is gone! Today feels like the perfect day for park play!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, big girl swings? How did we get here? I'm not sure I can handle this growing up so fast stuff! They are so adorable, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! And I agree that a change of scenery does wonders for everyone. It's amazing how well our girls then play at home after they've been out and about. "Stir crazy" is a real thing! :)

    And ENJOY the nicer weather while you can! It's been crazy hot here for two weeks! It's supposed to be 98 today! That's probably 15 degrees above average, and - although I'm a Southern girl and don't mind the heat myself - I don't like to get the girls out for very long in those temps. We may be cruising the mall this afternoon to stay cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! My girls are noticing the big girl swings and give them a try every once in a while, but they still like the security of the baby swings...thank goodness! Your girls do look like such big girls...I'm sure they think they are too ;)

    ReplyDelete