I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Tan Lines!
Just a couple of sisters hanging out at the water table ... working on their summer tan....chit chattin' bout who knows what?!?!
So cute! I love that table. I'm sure you will be out there again today...100 degrees! Yikes! Hope your preparations for your big transition are going well!
So cute! I love that table. I'm sure you will be out there again today...100 degrees! Yikes! Hope your preparations for your big transition are going well!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete