Thursday, March 15, 2012

JOY-filled announcement!

"SHE" is here .... and has been with us since March 5th!!

So very excited to finally introduce you to the newest and sweetest addition to our family!!

Ms. A has been the most amazing little slice of heaven here on earth.  She is sweet as pie and I could snuggle with her ALL.DAY.LONG!!!

She was born on Monday, March 5th at 10:24pm -- just an hour and a half before my birthday!!

I'm pleased as punch she has her very own and special "birthday" -- but yet we'll be able to celebrate together forever.

Ms. A weighed in at a very healthy 8 pounds and 3.4 ounces -- and was 19.5 inches long.

I have SO MUCH to share about her sunny disposition -- her birth story and how we're all adjusting....

But for now -- some pics to tide you over.... and -- so far we think Ms. A resembles ... well, mostly herself.

Sometimes we think she is a mix of Ms. K and Ms. R -- and I'm loving her pretty skin tone.

Can't get enough of those feet and toes.  Long and skinny!
Nap time...!
All snug as a bug after her first bath.  :-)
And looking a bit more pump in the picture below -- so happy to report she's gained her birth weight back -- and then some! Weighed in at 8 pounds and 7 ounces on Tuesday!

Nursing like a champ!
And the "big sisters" met the little sis --- precious and heartwarming.  More to come on how we're all adjusting. ;)
I feel like so much has changed and yet so much has stayed the same in the past 10 days.  Getting back to a somewhat normal routine (ha ha) shortly and hoping I can find time to blog about all the happenings.  

Above all  .. in the midst of some beautiful and trying moments over the past week -- the hubs and I are overwhelmed with the graces we have been given to maneuver this adjustment for our growing family.

As we took our first glimpse at our beautiful Ms. A .... time stood still -- and we cried and gave thanks for this miracle baby girl -- truly ... she's a miracle and we feel forever grateful.

A big thanks for all the love, support and PRAYER throughout my pregnancy and now in these first days of Ms. A's life -- can't wait to share more about all THREE of my baby girls with all my faithful followers.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is a doll and I enjoy reading your blog... What did you name her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Three girls so close in age really is a joy (although there are plenty of 3's a crowd moments too!). Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So glad she made it here safe and sound. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...so very happy to read your JOYful news of a precious, healthy baby girl! I hope you're doing well...taking care of yourself as you can...and enjoying all those precious firsts. And I hope sweet Ms. K and Ms. R are adjusting well to being Big Sisters! :) Such a special time for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear everything went well, such a little beauty! <3

    ReplyDelete