Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This morning.

This morning I am busy working on the computer and my girls are busy playing.

I glance up to see Ms. K sitting in front of Ms. A and I can tell she's trying to teach her something.  Ms. K's hands are folded and she's praying.... reciting all the names of people we pray for and explaining to Ms. A how to fold her hands in prayer position.

This memory is etched in my brain forever.

A little while later ... I catch a glimpse of Ms. R with her arms enveloped around Ms. A's little body. She then exclaims .... "I love hugging my baby"!!

This memory is etched in my brain forever.

THESE are the moments in time when I have to believe we must be doing a little something right with raising these precious souls.

And, if all my girls ever learn from me is the power of a prayer and the comfort of a big hug -- I'll leave this earth feeling like the luckiest mama who ever lived.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment: