... at our house ... as we're planning the "VERY BERRY BASH"!
The twins turn 3 on Sunday - and we're having a big ole' celebration on Saturday in their honor!!
So far things are on track....
The weather forecast is looking quite lovely....
The cake(s) have been ordered....
Decorating planned (and in progress, of course)...
Lots of strawberry treats to go around!
We've been talking with them about their birthday for the past few weeks...
And if you ask them how old they are going to be ~~ their most popular answer is CAKE!
Go figure.
Anyway - the silence around here has been in part to the party planning and in part to the hubs having the computer at work ALL WEEK.
Talk about putting a gag order on mama!
Ugh.
I really haven't had time anyway!
Hopefully after the celebration (and a LONG nap on Sunday).... I'll be able to fill you in on the fun party we had!
I'd say it's hard to believe they are going to be 3, but by the way they are talking and acting these days -- it feels more like 3 going on 13!
Ms. R's use of the phrase "fine, mom" ... has me in a literal tail spin!!!
And Ms. K's correct usage of "probably".... tells me one thing -- I AM IN FOR IT!
Stay tuned for a post early next week on the Strawberry Shortcake VERY BERRY fun party!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Can't wait to see it! Happy belated birthday to the girls!
ReplyDelete