Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mama's nose...?

Most of the time... the hubs and I hear remarks that our girls resemble their daddy -- or their daddy's side of the family.

Our Ms. K - people stop in their tracks they feel she resembles her daddy so much (and I agree!).

Ms. R --  she's a combo of both families, but more and more she is resembling her daddy.  Her eyes, hair color and personality! ;)

Ms. A -- we've had a harder time pinning her resemblances down.  She is really a complete mix of her twin sisters. But again - I've had plenty of people say she looks like the hubs over the past year.

But a recent candid picture of her stopped me in my tracks.

It reminded me of one of MY baby pictures when I was about Ms. A's current age.

So I had to dig it out and see for myself.

It's not an exact mirror image by any means, but I most certainly see some resemblances. :)

Eyes, chubby cheeks and nose, perhaps?

This warms my heart for some reason.
In just less than two weeks my {baby} will turn one.

I'm having a hard time facing this.

A really hard time.

I knew it would hit me like a ton of bricks.

I knew it would be an emotional time.

I knew it would prompt me to look back over her first year.. with both big smiles and big tears.

So, that's what I'm doing today....

An emotional walk down digital photo memory lane.... and to think.... some of those pictures may resemble her mama after all. :)

Oh what a year it's been my love.

Oh what a year.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment