Happy Valentines Day!!!
We've had a very lovely day.
The girls rose with excitement in their hearts and smiles on their faces!
Today was the long anticipated Valentine Card Party (as they so cutely named it) at school.
We readied ourselves in hearts and pink (of course!!) -- and off we went to enjoy the preschool version of the celebration of L.O.V.E!!
Even little Ms. A was invited to the party and let me tell you ... she definitely thought she was one of the BIG kids. :)
Ms. K & Ms. R enjoyed showing their baby sister the ropes at school.
Cookies were decorated (and devoured).... necklaces made and plenty of other fun projects too.
Just a good ole' fashioned V-day party!
The way I remember them from when I was a little girl.
After all the fun.....
Ms. A and I returned home to whip up some yummy strawberry cupcakes....
And now we wait for the return of the big sisters and daddy to enjoy a night at home with all of our lovelies.
Perfect day if you ask me.
Hope you've had a little bit of love sprinkled into your day, too.
And if not yet -- the days is still young... go out and find some LOVE!
A big thanks to everyone who loves us so much --- RIGHT BACK ACHA!! :)
Oh... and just for fun... a peek back at our Valentines Day over the past two years. :)
2.14.2011
2.14.2012
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!


A big big Valentine's day hug from us over here at hope abound!
ReplyDelete