Monday, February 14, 2011

our LOVE day....

Happy LOVE evening....

Hope everyone felt a little bit of "love" today..... as it comes in so many forms.....

We celebrated our love so simply on this valentines day...

First...snuggles and ooodles of love for our Mr. Hank.....who turned TWO today.  A valentine birthday for our oh sooooooooooooooooo loveable pooch -- it suites him so well.  :-)
Then....we had some breakfast....played....sang and danced....napped....played......giggled.....cried....giggled some more.....felt the fresh breeze through the open windows..........vacuumed.....read stories....drank juice....watched the dogs run outside....took a bath..........and ended our love day with some big old fashioned love snuggles.....

Just --- plain --- ordinary --- everyday......love......

We also talked about traditions we plan to start with the girls as they grow....to teach them the meaning of love...and that made us smile...

And, as we laid them down to sleep tonight....we said prayers of thanks that we have these babies to love and to love us right back...
We feel so blessed...

And....the most lovely part of all --- was having daddy home lovin' on us ALL day long....

It was so simple yet so sweet -- two words that perfectly describe our "love" day.

I wouldn't of wanted it any other way.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. What a great V Day celebration. The girls are sooo super cute sitting in their chairs. I'm glad you guys had a great day and I bet those family traditions will be perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete