Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet, but SOILED tootsies!

It's been kind of a rough week around here so I thought we could all use a SMILE today.

The other day -- Ms. R spent some time with daddy in the garage.

He said they were working on some things... ;)

The next morning we took daddy into work....still in our jammies....

And, as I turned around to talk to Ms. R....this is what I see!!

Dirty tootsies staring at right at me!

Somehow my little monkey managed to get into her jammies and sleep ALL night with these DIRTY toes!!

Hmmmmmm.....guess mama wasn't paying close attention.

Imagine that in the midst of this crazy week!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that you had a blog until today. I went back and looked through some of the older posts as well. It is fascinating to watch them grow up in minutes literally. My favorite is the video of the girls reaching for the others' toes. So precious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete