We'd been meaning to check out a market near our house that goes all out to celebrate Fall!
This seemed like the perfect chance.
Daddy home early, sunny, 50 degrees and three happy, post-nap girls.
We spent most of our two hours in the corn pit!
The twins gingerly entered, at first....
But as as you probably can imagine... our daring Ms. A dove right in!
Once they all warmed up it was a blast!
Ms. A made friends with every little boy in the pit.
Honestly - other moms were giving me that look.... as in your daughter may be getting to close!
Lots of smiles!
And head first dives.
And more smiles.
And "corn angel" making!
When it was time to move on - it took some convincing!
We also rode a train through a big cornfield - the twins went first, them mama with baby A.
Ms. K removing her hat for the picture - girl after my own heart! ;)
It was a little bumpy for my bum, but the girls sure had fun!
We ended the afternoon by picking out a few "perfect" carving pumpkins.
And goofing off a bit, too, with these silly pictures!
Those smiles.... heart melting, right?!
Such a treat to spend the afternoon together as a family after a really busy week with daddy gone A LOT. We were blessed to have this unexpected time together.
And now we're snuggled up on the couch relaxing after daddy grilled some yummy burgers.
Happy Fall, Y'all!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!






ok, let me just start by saying...HOW FUN!! I seriously almost peed my pants because I was laughing so hard. I can only imagine how funny and silly that corn pit was. Awesome!!! The girls faces are adorable. Second, I absolutely LOVE your fall picture. It is so perfect and full of life. I adore the girls dresses which look like Matilda Jane or something similar. So glad you all are doing well. I know it's been a while, but I'm back. :) Happy Fall!!!
ReplyDelete