Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Early wake up call...

Good Morning,
Well....after a very sleepy Monday both girls were up before 6AM today! We had a very busy weekend as we were out of town for a wedding. The wedding was a blast, but we all lost sleep and that made for a very, very tired family on Sunday. Oh well ... it was worth it! We had such a lovely time and it was fun to bring the babes along so people could meet them. We had our first experience with the girls sleeping in a hotel room. It went "OK", let's just say. I think there is room for improvement!! I wish I had pics of the girls at the wedding, but I don't. This is another area that "needs improvement" in my life. I don't take enough pictures. I took a few on my phone, but AGAIN - I don't know how to transfer them on to my computer. I need to learn.........soon!

Needless to say yesterday we all (well, not the hubs...he had to work), but the babes and I kind of laid low trying to catch up on sleep. No resting today, though, one of my best gal pals (and her kids) are coming over tonight to visit. Very much looking forward to seeing them. So....I'd better get my bootie in gear and start cleaning this house. It's a mess and I don't roll like that when I have company.

With love,
Cuz I'm the Mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment