Wednesday, March 24, 2010

under the weather :(

I have two sick little babes and it makes me sad. We have been sooooooooooo fortunate that they have both been healthy all winter. I guess 6 months of good health is a real blessing, but I still hate to see them miserable. They have raspy voices, sharp coughs and little runny noses. No fever though so that is good. What makes me feel so horrible is when they look at me with their watery eyes and BOTH want to be held at the same time. Hoping daddy can come home early today to snuggle. It's hard when they both need some TLC.

They are supposed to get their 6 month shots tomorrow, but I am not sure it is a good idea. I have a call into the pediatrician.

Thankfully they both slept well last night. I think that is the only medicine for this bug ... lots of sleep.

Hoping my little beauties feel better soon...

With love,
Cuz I'm the mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment