What a fabulous day!! My wonderful, beautiful, kind, loving, compassionate, funny and giving (I could go on and on and on) mom turned 60 today! You would never know it though because she is one of the most hard-working women I know!! She gives 125% to EVERYTHING she does....ALL of the time. It's amazing. I aspire to be even half the mom she is.....seriously....she is the BEST!!
We had a little SURPRISE shin-dig for her at my house today...mostly family, but she wasn't expecting it and that is why it was so darn fun!! She is usually the one planning the meal to share with us and this time it was all planned for HER!! So fun.
The grandkids were SO excited for her to arrive - including the babes who were soooooooooooo cooperative today with 2 naps. My niece H. and nephew G. were front and center when she arrived and they were the first to yell "SURPRISE Grandma". They cheered so loud that Ms. K was quite startled by all the noise while Ms. R thought it was hysterical!!
I am very, very tired tonight and plan to hit the pillow ASAP, but I wanted to recap the day with all the excitement in my heart. I have had the most amazing role model mom.....I have learned from the best and I can only dream to be the kind of mom she is.....someday.
Love ya Mom!!
Cuz I'm the mamma!!
We had a little SURPRISE shin-dig for her at my house today...mostly family, but she wasn't expecting it and that is why it was so darn fun!! She is usually the one planning the meal to share with us and this time it was all planned for HER!! So fun.
The grandkids were SO excited for her to arrive - including the babes who were soooooooooooo cooperative today with 2 naps. My niece H. and nephew G. were front and center when she arrived and they were the first to yell "SURPRISE Grandma". They cheered so loud that Ms. K was quite startled by all the noise while Ms. R thought it was hysterical!!
I am very, very tired tonight and plan to hit the pillow ASAP, but I wanted to recap the day with all the excitement in my heart. I have had the most amazing role model mom.....I have learned from the best and I can only dream to be the kind of mom she is.....someday.
Love ya Mom!!
Cuz I'm the mamma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment