We took our very first trip to the neighborhood park yesterday. It was a hoot! My sister (pictured above) and kiddos (niece H. pictured above) were here and so we all headed out for the girl's first experience with the swing. It was so funny because I expected Ms. R to love it and Ms. K to be skeptical (this is typical for them), but to my surprise Ms. K loved chilaxin' in the swing and Ms. R wanted nothing to do with it. After three attempts with Ms. R we decided it wasn't the day for it. We will try again another day!! She is typically our little dare devil and so we expected her to be all over it. She will come around. It was so nice to have my sister with me for my first experience at the park. I think I will be able to tackle it on my own and especially if at least one baby cooperates. The park is within walking distance from our home so I am sure we will frequent that spot quite a bit!!
It was so wonderful to have my sis here. She insisted I get out of the house this morning and do a little shopping. It was HEAVEN!! I was able to find some necessity items for the girls and even a few things for myself!! Wow!!
Very much looking forward to seeing them again very soon as we will celebrate Easter at my Mom and Dad's on Saturday and Sunday.
I'm still fighting a nasty cold, but I am very happy right now cuz daddy just walked in the door and he can take over!! :):):)
With love,
Cuz I'm the mamma!
Your girls are beautiful!! I had a very similar experience with the swings with my twins (they are also girls, born in August 2009). It's funny when you think they'll react one way, and then the react completely different. Love your blog and I can't wait to watch our girls grow together :)
ReplyDelete