What a beautiful week it has been. Too bad the rain and clouds moved in for today, but hopefully they are short-lived and the sunshine will quickly return. It has been fun to have the girls outside this week. We have started to do a little tummy time on a blanket OUTSIDE in the front of the house after their afternoon nap. The sunshine is warm in the front of the house and the girls seem to dig it. Plus - we get to hang out with Hank as he loves to bask in the sunshine on the driveway and just run circles around the girls in general.
I am packing up today to head north to my parents tomorrow morning. Hoping to leave so the girls can take their morning nap in the truck. CRAZY how all the planning now revolves around naps. I have family and friends who have done this over the years with their kiddos and NOW I totally get why this is do or die! Trying not to pack the entire house for one night, but there is so much stuff we can't live without. On Sunday after church we will drive to St. Cloud to have Easter with the hub's family. Should be a really fun weekend.
We are so blessed to have the babes here to celebrate Easter with us. God is so good. Hopefully some fun Easter pics to post on Monday....or Tuesday (you know me). :)
With love,
Cuz I'm the mamma!
No comments:
Post a Comment