Monday, April 19, 2010

One.tired.mama.

Brief and VERY brief is all I have in me tonight!!

Recap of our busy weekend: Saturday morning through Monday night!

**Earth Day Half Marathon (daddy ran while the ladies cheered - good job daddy!!)
**A fun afternoon bbq with Grandma and Grandpa "G"....turned into...
**A fun evening bonfire with the neighbors... which of course turned into...
**A LATE night....which of course turned into...
**An EARLY morning....and then ....
**Daddy went oncall overnight while we took ...
**A little roadtrip to Grandma and Grandpa "M"'s house...for a....
**Nice overnight stay and visit with(Great Grandma and Grauntie D) ...
**Roadtrip home again....
**Picked up the pooch at Grandma and Grandpa "G"'s house...
**Unload, unpack, load of laundry in, girls bathed, jammied, bottled and ASLEEP.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

As I said.......I am one.tired.mamma!

MUST SLEEP!!

More details on our fun weekend tomorrow!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those late, late nights that lead to very early mornings are always hard! And doesn't it seem like they decide to get up even earlier?!
    Hope you got some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete