Dear beautiful daughters,
Over the past several days you have decided to start really interupting each other during nap time. I try very, very, very (did I say VERY) hard to keep you on the same schedule so there are a few moments each day that mamma can breathe, regroup and get ready for the next round of activity. The last few days, however, Ms. K has fallen asleep without struggle, but Ms. R has decided she is not ready to nap - no way, no how!! So -- by the time Ms. R has decided it's nap time......she has skillfully woken up Ms. K who then decides she is NOT goin' back to sleep - no way, no how!! This has been a bit stressful dear ladies. Mamma is thinking bout splittin' you two up for nap time. Wacha think about that????? Is this a short-lived phase or are we gonna have to make some adjustments?? You girls just go ahead and talk it over and let me know asap. I'm waiting....
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Hey! I noticed you visited my blog a while ago. you probably read my post about sleeping in the same room. I laughed when I read this post. I know exactly how you feel, and I get so mad when naps are messed up. The last couple of days my boy has woken up first, as he always does, and sung, kicked, laughed and yelled and my daughter has slept right through it. I'm thinking I'm glad I did keep them together since the beginning because now they are used to the noise and can keep sleeping.
ReplyDeleteThe thing I like most about them being in the same room is that they have company and seem to fall asleep easier when they know the each other is there. They also play for a while when they wake up and give me more time to myself.
Anyway, good luck at whatever you decide! Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to post about. If you are interested in a guest post, I'd love to have you.
-Candice
www.motbits.com
candice(AT)motbits.com