Such an exciting day! We graduated from our (birth - 6mo) ECFE class! What a milestone! :) We have loved, loved, loved going to school each Wednesday. And, we have learned so much!
We are pictured above with a few of our classmates and with our wonderful teacher (Ms. Beth) and our helper (Ms. Maureen). Ms. Maureen was a lifesaver!! She always willingly took one of the babes each week. I could NOT have done it without her help. :-) Ms. R was a little sad today. I think she is getting a tooth (HOPE SHE IS) and so she was busy chewing on something for the picture.
It was the gentle nudge from my big sis back in January (when I was going .... oh, let's say...NUTS from winter blahhhhhhhs) that prompted me to join our local ECFE (Early Childhoood Family Ed). And let me tell ya it was such a great idea......thanks J!! We completed 2 sessions in the birth - 6 months group and now we GRADUATE to 6-12 months which will start next week. We have been attending each Wednesday from 1:30-2:30. It was great, but to be honest in the last few weeks I have realized the 1:30-2:30 is not the best time slot for us anymore. When we first started we were not on a napping schedule, but now we are (yeah!!) and so 1:30 is typically our afternoon nap time! The next session is in the mornings (11-12) which should work much better with our napping routine. Looking forward to it.
To recap what we all learned while in "school":
To recap what we all learned while in "school":
1.) We learned to sing songs
2.) We learned to appreciate tummy time
3.) We learned to sit up
4.) We learned to make friends
5.) We learned to share toys (well, kind of)
6.) We learned about story time
7.) We learned that 1 hour is long enough for class!!
8.) We learned that mommy REALLY needs this hour out of the house each week
9.) We learned that there are many wonderful resources in our community
10.) We learned that ECFE is fun, fun, fun!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mamma!
Yeah Maria! I am your first follower! What a great idea to do this blog. Your girls are so beautiful just like you are! You are an incredible mother to those precious little babes. We miss you so much at school, especially lunchtime chats! Take care and I will be following this again soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that this worked out. All mamas need to get out of the house...especially a mama with two beautiful babes.
ReplyDelete