I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Look at me!
This is where mommy "puts me" while she gets ready for the day!
YOU NEED A DOUBLE SINK!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I have a double sink, so I'll have to give it a try with my girls!! At least you know that they can't get away ;)
ReplyDeleteWe do have a double sink, but Ms. R was sleeping!! :-)
ReplyDeleteAwwww...I kinda miss all mine being small enough to squeeze in a sink. Adorable :)
ReplyDelete