Just had to share a couple recent pics of the girls. It seems they have "somewhat" caught onto the idea of smiling for the camera!
Ms. R is has been especially smiley for me, lately!
Say CHEESE!
Ms. K has always been our smiley girl!! Now - we are just getting to see it in pics! I love this shot of her!
I just love seeing my cuties with big grins on their faces!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
How adorable! :) I wish I could say that our girls will smile for the camera...Baby B in particular is a mess. When I tell her to smile, she smiles with a huge squint / eyes completely closed...she knows the flash is coming! HA! (I guess I can't blame her!)
ReplyDeleteBoth girls have started to make silly faces, which is hilarious. You can ask them to make their "thinking face", and Hubby and I can't keep from laughing. This is definitely the good stuff. :)
They are getting so big and even more adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou have such cute little blondies...I love seeing their smiles!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Love their expressions. I also have the same bin that you have on the counter top that stores our girls' odd's and end's. :)
ReplyDeleteWe have similar pj's, and we have those cups! ;)
ReplyDeleteCutie pies!
SOOO adorable!!!
ReplyDelete