I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Introducing...
Yi Ya!!! (long sounding I)
Formerly known to us as Ms. R
But to her silly, silly sister .... she's most definitely Yi Ya!
Oh my goodness they truly are so so cute. And by the way, I definitely think you should go for another :) I mean look how cute the girls are. Why the heck not :)
Oh my goodness they truly are so so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, I definitely think you should go for another :) I mean look how cute the girls are. Why the heck not :)