Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog -- back burner...

Hey folks...
Just checking in, quickly.  I have been so busy lately -- my blog has had to take a back seat to many, many, many other things. 

I feel badly each night when I go to bed that I haven't made time to blog.....but I am so dog tired!

It nags at me, really....

BUT - I have to tell myself right now we are in the midst of a lof of transition and just stuff in general .... so I need to cut  myself a little slack and I hope you will too!

There are so many wonderful, silly, amazing things the girls are doing every day.... I wish I could write about them ALL!!

Let's just say -- the girls are growing up SO FAST!! They are talking like big girls and acting like them too!! I find myself in the middle of "perma-smile" and tears each day. 

I just can not believe the transformation that is happening right before my eyes.  I am so lucky to be front and center!
Anyway.....I'll be back ASAP .... just wanted you to know we are busy over here -- but, that I have not abandoned blogging......no way - no how!

Hope you are all having a fab week - today's weather reminds me whey I live in this great state!

Here are the girls last night just before bed -- watching the neighbor boy fly his kite!!
We'll catch up sometime soon!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just have to focus on documenting life in your heart and in your head...the blog can wait. My husband reminds me of this a lot, esp those moments where I say, "Man, I wish I had the camera right now!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take breaks too, when things get busy. If I try and squeeze it all in, it ends up being stressful, and I miss the good times. Enjoy your time away from blogging, and enjoy those cuties!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...just had to say, I completely identify with the word "transformation". I feel like our girls are growing by leaps and bounds here within the last few months, even the past couple of weeks. It's CRAZY how much they grow and change and learn in such a short time. As you said, I'm so blessed to have a front row seat! :)

    ReplyDelete