You know... sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.
For the past three days I've been hunting (as in looking all over our living room) for a nail clipper I use to cut the girls' fingernails.
I used it several nights ago to clip all 30 fingernails... and since then - poof... it had disappeared.
I knew it was somewhere in our living room, but where?
I'd turned over every couch and chair cushion, moved furniture, pulled up the tree skirt, and even looked in the Christmas stockings!
No where to be found!
But, just now ... I turn my head and what do I see?
Ms. A chomping away on the nail clipper!
Where in the world did SHE find it if I couldn't spot it in three ding dang days?!?!
She's my curious little kitty so I'm sure she found it tucked under something and thought she'd struck gold!
Oh well - the search is over!
Nail clipper back in mama's possession!
Next time I'll enlist Ms. A to help me before I officially declare myself nuts.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment