Friday, September 06, 2013

That's a wrap.

Thank God and Hallelujah the weekend is HERE!

Somehow it felt like a much longer week than normal.

I suppose it was the change up in routine.

Either way - it's Friday afternoon, the girls took great naps, dinner is in the oven and daddy is home from work.

In my world - that means the weekend has arrived!

The girls had a really great first two days at school.

They came running up to us with huge smiles when Ms. A and I returned to get them.

They had stories and projects to share and just seemed HAPPY.

They reported they'd both eaten "salad" for lunch which I thought was hysterical.

Now whether there's any truth to that..... I am not sure!

As we were driving into school on their 2nd day - Ms. R announced ... "I love preschool".

I took a deep breath and thought.... hey, we've come a long way from our first few drop offs, last year!

Oh - and not to forget.... the girls were over the moon excited with their surprise "tie dye" cake.

Ms. A was a phenomenal helper and it turned out pretty well if we do say so ourselves! ;)
 K & R dug right in and were quite pleased with all the yumminess!
We each devoured a good size piece - and the best thing ... there was plenty left over for another snack after day #2!
So, that's a wrap on our first week back into the fall schedule.!

Cheers to enjoying a warm and sunny September weekend!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my...that cake looks amazing! Our girls would FLIP!

    So glad to hear your babies are loving school this year! :) :)

    ReplyDelete