When I glance in my back seat and see my children..... my heart often skips a beat.
They are usually chattering away, looking out the window, eating a snack and soaking up the day.
Their eyes - seeing the best in people and in the world around them.
Their hearts .. light, airy and filled with love.
Their minds ... moving a mile a minute trying to learn and understand.
Their souls ... filled with God's love and a promise that with faith, He never leaves us.
I get to spend my days with my little people and soak up all this purity.
I long for them to keep their eyes, hearts, minds and souls free from sadness and hate.
They are the most genuine form of God's love and despite sad things happening all around us - they bring me endless joy and I am so thankful.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment