I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Goofy goof balls!
Whenever I start to feel the winter blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's settling in....
... I sit back and listen to these two goof balls playing, giggling and squealing away with the excitement of their everyday surroundings...
And then I think ..... God has been so good to me.
They are just so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how our kids can truly brighten any day of ours :)