Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010!

Warm holiday greetings from our family to your's!!

We've had a busy few weeks .... and unfortunately there hasn't been time to blog!!

The weeks have been filled with both fun and illness......BUT .... I think we are all on the mend.  Thank you God!

Ms. R came down with a "bug" on the Tuesday prior to Christmas and it hung around for almost a week.  We had a rocky few days, but we made it.  It makes you simply cherish the days of good health.  I need to remind myself of that more often!

In the midst of some very trying moments with Ms. R - we did manage to squeeze in some family fun with everyone!! We are feeling so blessed that we had a chance to spend quality time with both sides of the family.

We aren't overflowing with Christmas photos this year --- but we do have a few to share!!

We weren't sure how the girls would react to Santa!! Surprisingly ... they weren't afraid at all....until we tried to put them on his lap!! :)  That was a "no go"!!
 Ms. R enjoying some Christmas chow!
 Sweet Ms. K all pretty in her Christmas red!
 A VERY tired (post-call) daddy....
 Opening presents was so much fun!!
 Santa makes a "surprise" visit!!
Curious Ms. K!!
 "OK....mom....I've had enough!! I'm beat!!"
We hope you all had a very special holiday with your families!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog over the past 6 months.  It's been a wonderful, creative outlet for me!! And -- I hope someday the girls can look back and giggle at all the wonderful memories!!

Here's to a wonderful year ahead ... with lots and lots and LOTS of blog updates from "Cuz I'm the mama"!

See you in 2011!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas, but so sorry you all were sick! We were too, and I'm so glad the holidays are over. :)

    ReplyDelete