When you have multiples ... it's impossible not to compare their personalities and quirks as they turn into little people.
While our girls certainly have some similarities -- their differences are easy to spot, too!
This next series of photos had the hubs and I literally in hysterics along our walk last night.
It is proof positive .. the girls have different ideas of "comfortable" while on our evening strolls.
We've really struggled with keeping shoes on them (as I may have mentioned).....
And - truth be told ... Ms. R is the instigator. It's likely Ms. K wouldn't think twice about removing her shoes and or socks if she didn't see Ms. R doing it first. Ms. K prefers to be warm.
I'll let the photos speak for themselves.
And my ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE.....
Oh my gosh -- I was in stitches ... and she stayed this way the entire hour we were walking. I could have giggled at her all day.
On a separate note -- these coats were given to the girls from Grauntie D and Gruncle C last year -- to be put away for this winter. They are 3T so I was hoping they would fit .... Ms. K is easily wearing 3T and Ms. R not far behind. So - I was happy to see they fit like a glove. Not sure they would have withstood daily wearing in our cold MN winter -- but here in the West ... we'll hopefully get good use of them on the really cold days!
I am truthfully very thankful for the differences I see in the girls. Although .. I can't deny it would have been doubly hysterical to see two little Eskimo babies chillin' in the stroller.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!



The shoes and socks! What is it with kids and the shoes and socks??? Mine are exactly the same: one who MUST remove them, and the other one who just goes by the 'monkey see, monkey do" mentality. Great (and hysterical) pics! Sounds like you had an enjoyable walk.
ReplyDelete