Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Party at the POTTY!

Well...hot digitty dang ... Ms. R went potty (aka: tinkles) ON the potty chair last night!

She was getting ready to get into the tub, plopped her little self down -- and just went!!

And boy did we have a PARRRRRT-Y at the potty.
We've tried this AT LEAST 100 billion times before, but for some reason last night the power moved her!

Could be the first and last time for awhile ... but we'll take it as a step ... a baby step.

And ... I won't mention ... that just 30 minutes prior she soaked the couch cushion with her "tinkles".

Nope - won't mention that here at all.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo for Ms. R!!!! When Camille actually peed in the potty I clapped and cheered so loud I think I scared her! Of course, that was the first and only time she's done it and it's been months now. Sigh. I'm glad you are going through this potty training thing, with two girls, with me! We can do this, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO JEALOUS! I've got one little guy who almost has the hang of it, and the other just, well, just sits on the potty. He sits. I swear, he does it for all the books I read! Can't wait to have a PARTY of our own when he finally tinkles!

    ReplyDelete