UGH!
We are sick -- again.
And by "we" ... I mean .......ALL.FOUR.OF.US.
Two baby girls, mommy AND daddy.
Terrible colds.
Sneezing.
Hacking and coughing.
Endless runny noses.
Poor appetites.
Little sleep.
Short tempers.
Kleenex galore.
But ---- looking on the bright side.... we are surviving.
How?
Why ... the 3 B's...... of course!
Balloons ........ special gift from daddy.
Barney ...... there is just no one like the big purple guy to pass a long sick day.
Blue sky ..... yes --- here in Seattle .... blue sky!! And -- predicted blue sky, warm temps and dry conditions right through the weekend (in which daddy has OFF from work). Hard to see the "blue" in the picture below -- but TRUST me ... there is blue sky! And ... TRUST me ... we all best be feelin' well by the weekend to enjoy it!
Here we are yesterday resting in our "sick stations" .... we were having major challenges sharing mommy's lap and this seemed to help.
So ... on day 4 of this dreaded cold (which seems like our ten millionth one of the season!!) -- we'll hunker down again ... with balloons, Barney and blue sky and hope tomorrow brings more sunshine than snotty noses.....PLEASE?!?!?
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!




I'm so sorry to hear you are all unwell!!! I am guessing you're pretty tired right now on a good day...not to mention battling colds!
ReplyDeleteSending some virtual hugs your way...hoping everyone is better soon...and that you all have a chance to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine. :)
Oh, I hate to hear everyone is sick :( Hopefully you will all be feeling well (or at least better) by this weekend! Our girls would SO get along, balloons and Barney are BIG hits in our house as well! And "sick stations"...good idea, I'm gonna have to try that next time we are sick...when mine are sick everyone demands my lap and it gets dicey! (and I'm sure pregnant there's even less room!)
ReplyDelete