Thursday, February 23, 2012

New blog design ... help?

Reaching out to my fellow bloggers -- looking for advice.

As most of y'all are aware -- we're expanding our family in short order ... meaning I'm going to need to make some changes to my blog!

I've loved blogging about all things "twins" ... but adding a singleton to our mix means I need a new name and new design.

I'm working on a new name, but I need help with the design.

And - I need lots of help in this process.  Up until now - I've designed my own ... and it's always been on a very amateur level.... a beginner if you will!

I know many of you have used blog designers to create your beautiful sites.  I'm ready to invest a little money into mine -- but I am looking for designer suggestions.... tried and true!

OK --

Ready, set - go!

I'm all ears!

And, thanks!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to help you out just to help. I'm not a pro at it, but have always ended up with pretty blog designs. Let me know if you're interested. No charge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, the pop tart was great but after weighing in at my 30 week appointment today, I probably shouldn't have. But a girl needs to get through the day. Are you coming back to MN? Sure hope so. Glad you're all well again, even N getting the sniffles details potty training, so three weeks would have sunk me, too! Baby is head up, doc says, and has 4 weeks to turn. Ask Your hubby doc what my odds are, having 1 vertex+1 breech=c-section the first time, of accomPlishing a VBAC?

    ReplyDelete