Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Age 3, so far....

...Has been nothing short of extremely challenging.

CHALLENGING being the key word.

Both girls keeping me on my toes with their CONSTANT....

Whys??

Do it myselfs...

I don't need yous! :(

And many, many others just like that.

In each stage there is so much to love and so much to learn and grow from.

And with twins it's always amplified times TWO.

Which makes it harder - I don't care who you are.

Today we are taking the twins for their 3 year well-child-check.

They've actually been pretty cooperative for me this morning.

I told them we're going to see their doctor.

One minute they are dancing around with excitement - the next they are saying ... No, doctor!

It's quite representative of the season they are in.

Constantly changing their little minds.

Trying to prove they are big girls.

But.... we know they are still so little.

So impressionable.

So fragile.

They agreed to a little photo shoot for me after getting dressed.

Here's my personal fave.
Kissing sisters. :)

Oh how I love you my little ones.

Oh how you keep me in constant reflection and prayer - as I try to be the very best mama I can be.

It's a CONSTANT work in progress for me.

Don't doubt I am learning right along with you.

We're nary a month into age 3 -- I'd say it's been one of the toughest and most incredible ages yet.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment