Bbq's.... Family picnics.... S'mores by the campfire.... Cabin food... Red, white and blue desserts... Candy corn... Mini snicker bars, milky ways, butterfingers... Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, pumpkin mochas... Turkey dinner with all the fixin's... Thin mint patties... Almond bark pretzels... Cut out Christmas cookies... Melt in your mouth candy galore... Peppermint bark... Peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate... Hershey kiss cookies... Fudge... Candy Canes.... Hot cocoa with extra whip cream... Brachs conversation hearts (my ABSOLUTE fav)... Beautifully wrapped chocolates.... Valentine's day sugar cookies...............
Tis the many SEASONS of being pregnant from June until March!
How on earth did I get so lucky??!!! ;)
And ... this was just off the top of my brain at 6AM. There is so much more!!
Here's to enJOYing your favorite treats this holiday season!!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
I'm not pregnant, but I'll still be enjoying many of those confections! (I'll just eat lots of salad at mealtimes!)
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE conversation hearts, too. I usually buy the first package before New Year's! ;)