Saturday, July 07, 2012

circle of a blessed life.

I have to imagine.... holding your great grandchildren feels something like heaven on earth.
And, I have to imagine being held by your great grandma feels something quite the same.
The gift of life -- to live long enough to hold your great grand babies..... and to be born in time to be held.

So very blessed on both sides of this journey we call life.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!




3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous post. I'm writing this with moist eyes. What beautiful words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured this so well. After losing my grandma this spring, your words really help me to realize how wonderful it was that she was in my girls' lives for 3 1/2 years. This is so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So special. I just may swipe this idea from you. We're going to back to MI where there are 3 great grandmas later this month.

    ReplyDelete