Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The best {unkept} secrets!

Remember yesterday when I said Ms. A came home from Auntie J's with a few stories?

Stories of how much fun she had?

Well, one of those stories included indulging in her very first pancakes!!

Ms. A had MUCH to say about those pancakes.

Begged me all day yesterday to make them for her.

So, this morning I broke down.

Doubt they were half as good as Auntie J's, but we tried.

And - by this face..... I'd say her craving was at least somewhat satisfied. ;)
 SHOVELING as fast as she could!
 Concentrating.... impressing us with her fine motor skills.
And after the better part of THREE {insides} pancakes... she started to notice her supply diminishing...
 At which time she looked at me with a look of shock on her face ...

"You've got to be kidding me, right?!"
OK.... a few more bites, my love.

Anything for THAT SMILE.

Anything.
Guess not everything that happens at Auntie Jen's stays at Auntie Jen's! ;)

Oh .. and here's a fun look back a two other babes devouring PANNY CAKES for the very first time.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment