We've ALWAYS known he's a man of many wonderful talents!
We've always known he's a softy at heart.
We've always known he was the ULTIMATE brother to his SEVEN sisters.
We've always known him to be an "engineer extraordinaire".
We've always known he's good at fine details... puttering around, fixing the little things.
We've always known he's THE DEFINITION of an amazing uncle to his nieces and nephews.
We've always known him to be the most welcoming host when you visit his home. "Can I get you a beer?" :)
We've always known his cute little wife runs a cute little hair salon in the north woods.
BUT----
What we didn't know??
Apparently ... he has one, little, itty, bitty HIDDEN talent.
A MANICURIST?????
Why... we had absolutely NO idea!!
Look at those bright pink nails!
He's a PRO, people.
A pro!
His cute little wifey acted as if she, too, was shocked!!
But...... I'm guessing she may have had some idea! ;)
And I will tell you -- those nails ... a special treat Ms. R will never forget... and especially the one who painted them!
Thanks, Gruncle!!
You are the best ... and apparently a man who is always ready and willing to help - even at the beauty shop!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!


No comments:
Post a Comment