Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frozen fruit numbs the pain!!

Remember when I told you the girls were enjoying FROZEN blueberries??

Well...they've turned out to be a great snack to help with teething pain!

The girls are BOTH currently in the "process" of getting their 1 year MOLARS!

Ouchie times TWO!!!!

But -- never fear ... the frozen blueberries are here!

Along with some very stained faces and fingers!

Oh well!





Enough pictures, Mom!! These blueberries are VERY serious business!!

And...when it's time to be all done......I usually hear something along the lines of "fhkdshkjd dfhsdhfkjdshfkj"...which I takes as a great big "THANKS MOM"!!!
I think I'm kind of entitled to interpreting the girls "speech" at this point!! :)

Hope you are all having a "frozen blueberry" kind of day!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

4 comments:

  1. That's a favorite in our house right now, too. Frozen green beans are a close second ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, very cute. Glad you could find something to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! You came and visited me today and said you had the same pic...and I have these same pics too! My girls love fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, check them out with there little blue berry faces. Adorable and a very good idea :)

    ReplyDelete