My parents and I got a giggle over how the girls are leaning to "share space" more and more these days.
It's the classic..... "can't live with you RIGHT next to me, but can't live without you RIGHT next to me" type of scenario!!
It never fails....even if the girls wander away form each other while playing .... it only lasts for a very short time and then they are back together -- like it or not!!
And.....if one of them finds something particularly interesting to do -- the other one immediately wants to take part, too!!
A few fun examples:
Enjoying "rocking" their new puppies from Grandma and Grandpa G!
Ms. K discovered the piano, first. This babe LOVES music!
And, then, Ms. R joined in too!
I think I have a couple of little pianists on my hands!! They were very interested in the piano!!
Such fun!!
I have a feeling "sharing space" will be a life long battle, ladies!!
But, someday --- you will truly enjoy being close.
I promise.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
What a great picture of them both on the piano. :) WE have a little piano that the girls just love, but it hasn't been brought in since the move...oops! But Nana and Papa have a big piano, and they love "playing" music! :)
ReplyDelete