Friday, January 14, 2011

pure LOVE in my rear view mirror!

Doesn't that sound like the title of a country song???

I kinda like the ring to it.....

THESE days..... I have SO MUCH LOVE in my very own rear view mirror!

I honestly feel such JOY when driving with the girls and watching them through my mirror.  
I often watch them without them knowing -- and they just seem so innocent and pure.

Sometimes.... I catch them kicking back and looking out the window....

I wonder to myself what they are thinking as this big world is passing by...
Sometimes.... they are jammin' and groovin' to the latest country tune I have dialed up on the ol' radio....

Playin' with their tootsies is a favorite, too!
Sometimes.... they are goofy as all get out ..... they look at each other ... giggle back and forth and just get a complete kick out of each other.

I LOVE IT!!
And, sometimes.... the girls gets sleepy.....and drift in and out ... which is so precious to watch....
Whatever the case...whatever their mood.....I find myself in tears most days as I can't take my eyes off them...

They are God's gifts -- and so full of life -- as each new day begins.

And I'm the lucky one ... who gets to be in the "front seat" watching it all unfold....

I have been blessed with such an amazing view!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

4 comments:

  1. That was one of my favorite things too with the boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am wondering what kind of car you have because it looks like there is enough room to fit another seat in between the girls seats and I can't do that in my van. I would so love to be able to fit all three car seats on one bench. The pictures are adorable. I love watching my kids in the rear view mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - absolute sweetness!
    Your girls are precious!
    And I love the throw your daughter has - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..those are such cute photos!!! I love looking at my girls when they don't know it. I'm trying to decide if I should bite my tongue or say something about carseat safety to you. I don't want this post to be a downer so maybe I will send you a personal email if you are intersted.

    ReplyDelete