A few months back ..... Great Grandma Hazel ... or GG as we lovingly call her ... shared her jar lids with the girls.
They first played with them at her house and later she kindly brought a bucket of them to our house!
Of course at first they were very intrigued....but with most "toys" I assumed the infatuation would come and then go....
But -- to our surprise and delight the rings have remained an all time favorite in our house!!
The girls absolutely love to play with them everyday.
They enjoy "finding" the bucket every morning after they wake.
At the end of the day I usually put them all back in the bucket and strategically place it somewhere in the living room.
When the girls find it in the morning -- they dump out the rings and the playing starts all over again - just like the brand new day!
Sometimes the rings end up on their tootsies....
Sometimes they are thrown down the stairs....
And sometimes they play with them in their highchairs so mama has a few extra minutes to clean up breakfast!!
Whatever the case....the girls have loved playing with these silly rings.
Who knew???
Well -- I guess GG did!!
Thanks, GG, for some wonderful entertainment!!
We owe ya! ;)
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Sometimes our old fashioned GG's are the best people to look to. Thanks for the great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a geat find. I wonder if my girls are too old to be as entertained as yours but it is worth a try. I'm glad to see toys are all over the floors at your house and I'm not the only one. LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I bet my son would love these also. Thanks for sharing. These pics of the girls with them are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis is SO familiar!! It's always those little things, isn't it? I should just quit buying toys...
ReplyDelete