UN -- BE -- LIEVABLE!!!!!!!
March 19th, 2010 was my very first blog entry. An entire year has passed and shockingly enough -- I actually followed through with keeping up with it!!
Click here to peek at what I wrote in my very first entry: Hmmm...
I have really enjoyed blogging this past year. Much more than I ever imagined I would. I really had no idea all the connections and resources that were (literally) at my fingertips.
I wish upon wishes I would have started documenting when I was preggo or at least when the girlies were born, but such is life, right!??
I can only move forward!!
I sincerely appreciate all of my followers and of course the helpful comments, too!! I read them all and take them to heart!
As of today -- I have 50 followers!! I know that isn't a ton in comparison to many other blogs -- but, it helps me realize there are a few people out there who have an interest in what I'm writing.
And, that makes my heart SMILE!!
I hope .... along the way this past year ... I've made YOU smile.....laugh....maybe shed a tear or two and provided some reading entertainment from a brand new "mama of multiples" perspective.
If I've done all of that -- than I truly feel successful.
And -- hopefully you also feel connected to the girls. Because after all -- that was my ULTIMATE goal.
Now .... onto NEW goals. There is so much more to learn in this big blogging world. I really haven't had the time to dig deep into it because the girls are just so demanding of my time. And, that's OK!! But -- I would love to learn more ... even about formatting and perhaps purchase a unique blog design created just for us!!
So............ a HUGE thanks to ALL my readers (official followers or not) for hanging with me through this major learning curve.
I have absolutely loved getting my feet wet with writing again.
It's helped me feel alive and accomplished......even from the confines of my very "baby busy" home!
Love you all!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Congratulations! I also "celebrated" one year yesterday but haven't taken as much advantage of the blogging world as you. Maybe that should be my goal for this year! It's been so fun seeing how your girls have been growing!! They are certainly very sweet and adorable! Can't wait to see how even more busy they become this year and how things go with your new adventures coming up!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your blogiversary! :) I have loved watching your girls grow over the past several months, ever since you were featured on Multiples & More, right? I felt an early connection to you, knowing you're a fellow Dairy Queen-lover. HA!
ReplyDeleteI, too, SO wish I had found the wide world of blogs before the girls were born. It's amazing how "connected" I feel now, and I know that would have been incredibly helpful when the girls were tiny. But that's neither here nor there...I'll just continue to enjoy it moving forward.
Here's to another great year! :) :)
We love you too. =)
ReplyDelete