Friday, March 25, 2011

Snuggles for my sister!

Happy FRIDAY y'all...the LAST Friday in MARCH!  Yeeeeeeeeee-haawww!

Just had to share this sweet moment from this morning...
Lately the girls have seemed so much more snugly with each other! It's been so fun to watch.  I often find myself camped out in the middle of the living room most days watching them play.  That is kind of where we are at right now.  They are not fond of me being in the kitchen or ........ gasp ...... on the computer -- so I usually try and be within their reach.  And, this causes for less cranky babes and mama too!

But -- with my "camped out status" ... I get to "watch" them play and interact so much.  I love it. 

It seems they have definitely "found" each other a lot more this past few weeks.  I've caught a glimpse of many hugs and even a few smoochies! :)

They are also really attaching to their "blankies" lately.  You can clearly see by Ms. R's face -- she LOVES her (three) blankies that she drags round and round the house!
Once in awhile I find the girls up on the couch relaxing (which I always find is SO cute), but more often I look up to see them bouncing and climbing and jumping.  Oh my!
Thankfully, to date, no major "accidents".  Hard to believe, I know!

And....every now and again ... the "snuggles for my sister" turns more into .........

MONKEY PILE!!

At which time.....I close my eyes, say a prayer and hope for the best!

Not sure how well you can see it in the picture below ... but Ms. R is on top of Ms. K....

Wish you could hear the giggles which subsequently turn into screams!
Happy weekend everyone!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

4 comments:

  1. That first picture is just the sweetest ever. Really I just love that they cuddled together.

    They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that first picture needs to be framed in their room because it is such a sweet moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute!! I can't believe they sleep together like that - that pic definitely needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete