So ... we're ALL sick....and have been sick and are STILL sick in our household. :(:(
ACK!!
It's that well-known winter cold that WILL.NOT.END.....kind of like winter itself.
Boooo!!!
It literally started at LEAST 3 weeks ago with Ms. K's constant runny nose.......it's no wonder she is soooooo over the idea of having her precious little nose wiped. I'm sure it's sore.....and she's sick of it!
Well.....ME TOO!!
On top of the "crud" -- I am just plain done with these gray and cloudy days. I hate to complain -- but really??? Even the slightest peek of sunshine lifts my spirits so much. I heard we may be seeing some sunshine today and I pray that is the truth!!
The girls woke up crabbier then ever yesterday morning and I thought to myself -- they are sick of winter, too!!
Here's a few shots of their "I'm sick of winter faces" -- still cute as the dickens, though!!
Doesn't this face just scream .. SICK.OF.WINTER?!?!?!?!
I absolutely can not wait until I can pack my little monkeys into the stroller and we can walk, walk, walk!!
I have no doubt we will have a transition period of acclimating them back into "enjoying" the stroller rides, but I have all the time they need. ;)
I have a feeling it will involve several sippy cups and plenty of snacks!
If only I could tell them about last summer and how we used to stroll every single day -- and LOVED it!!
Until then....we'll continue to look longingly out the window.....as the puppies play in the snow and we have to stay inside.
OK ... I'm done ranting (for now)!!! I know we are all in the same boat .... craving WARMER temps and beautiful sunshine.
Come on Mother Nature .... we are waiting desperately on YOU!!!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Bundle those girls up and take them outside to build a snowman! Fresh air does wonders! :) And yes, I am soooo ready for green grass too!
ReplyDeleteDarling girls!!! We have sunshine today, but tree pollen allergies to boot...if it's not one thing it's the other : ). Thinking for sure we at least have to make a Sonic trip to get out of the house. Thanks for your comment. Nice to know I'm not the only one!!
ReplyDeleteWe've had a few days of warmer weather over the past few weeks, which have been fantatic. Unfortunately we've had a lot of rain here lately, though, which is not fun to navigate with little ones! :) I'm SO ready to be able to get the girls out in their stroller on a consistent basis. It truly does wonders for all our souls!
ReplyDeleteAnd until then, as the previous commenter noted, there's always the drive-thru. Two days ago we went to the bank, and yesterday we ran to the post office. The girls never got a drop of rain - having loaded and un-loaded in the garage - but we got a short change of scenery...AND I managed to swing through Sonic for a Route 44 soda, too. :) [And the girls are still at an age where they don't expect anything for themselves...I'm hoping that continues for a long time...HA!]
Awe those little sad sick faces just melt my heart. They are truly the most precious ever standing there at the window. I sure hope you all get to feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI hear that cold thing is really sticking around forever if and when people are getting it.
Hope its nearing the end for you guys :(
I hear ya...couldn't be more over something than I am with this winter!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst warm day, we are meeting at a park or a trail and walking until our feet fall off!!